The New York Summer School is located in the New Rochelle area of New York. It is known as the ‘Home Town’ for its significant residential development and public park spaces. New Rochelle has a lively downtown area with stores, shopping centres, entertainment centres and a cinema. New York City is easily accessible by train, with a travel time of about 30 minutes to Midtown Manhattan.
The campus is located at the heart of the town. It is well-manicured and is very picturesque, with many attractive buildings, housing apartments, classrooms, and activity spaces. It is moderately sized, with accommodation within a five-minute walk of the refectory and technology-enabled classroom facilities. In addition, the accommodation is located on a main street with shops and restaurants, providing Staff participants with a typical “small town USA” experience.
- – Online testing before students’ arrival
- – 15 hours English lessons per week
- – Average class size 15 students
- – All supplementary material provided for the course
- – Course certificate
- – On site a la carte dining options
- – On site Starbucks Coffee Shop
- – Indoor and outdoor areas for recreation
- – Safe and secure environment
- – 5-minute walk to a large park and garden
- – 15 to 20-minute walk to downtown and train station
- – Easy access to New York Manhattan.